Poster Presentations (Contributed Papers)
Notifications on submission status has been mailed to all of the Contact Authors. There are TWO evening poster sessions, Monday, January 9 and Tuesday, January 10 from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm. The assignments are provided in these files: Monday Posters and Tuesday Posters. Presenters are listed in BOLD.
- The poster boards will be double sided. Each poster presentation will have ONE SIDE of a panel. The poster area will be: width = 72 in (183 cm) and height = 48 in (122 cm). The poster boards will be on stands.
- Authors will be assigned a poster board in the designated poster area. Posters can be put up during the afternoon before the assigned poster session. The posters must be taken down IMMEDIATELY after the poster session concludes. Posters left on the boards will be taken down and not returned.
- Tables, chairs, internet and electrical hookup will NOT be provided.
- Use lightweight materials (not cardboard). Pushpins must be able to hold them when mounted to the poster board. Pushpins will be provided.
- Provide your own title-sign. Lettering should be about 2 inches (5 cm) high. Display materials should fit within the 72 in (183 cm) and 48 in (122 cm) area of the poster board, and should be legible from a distance of 10 feet (3 m) to 12 feet (3.65 m).
- Posters are requested to be prepared in English.
- Test the readability of your display before the meeting.
FOCAPO/CPC 2017 policy is that if a poster is to be presented then it must accompany a registration (one per poster). On the rare occasion where one person must present two posters, then the early or standard registration fee is required for the presenter, NOT a student registration fee.
Please contact the FOCAPO/CPC 2017 Conference Manager, Robin Craven, if you should have any questions about your poster presentation.
- Conference Chairs
- Christos Maravelias
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- John Wassick
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Erik Ydstie
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Larry Megan
- Praxair Inc.
- CACHE Liaison
- B. Wayne Bequette
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Insitute
- Conference Information Center
- Robin Craven
- Conference Manager