On Sunday, January 8, the conference is hosting 3 workshops for an additional fee of $25.
From 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm, you may chose to attend EITHER the FOCAPO or CPC workshop. After the FOCAPO & CPC workshops there will be a Joint workshop offered from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm (Note, time change). If you would like to attend the Joint workshop, you may do so for the same fee.
Details on the three workshops can be found on the links below.
- FOCAPO -Introduction to Chemical Process Operations and Optimization
- CPC -Introduction to Theory and Practice of MPC
- Joint - Introduction to Machine Learning
If you are interested in any of these workshops, you must make your selection and payment on the registration form. Registration must be done in advance and on-site registration will not be allowed.
Beverages will be provided, however food will not be available.
If you have any workshop questions, please contact the FOCAPO/CPC Registration Manager, Robin Craven.
- Conference Chairs
- Christos Maravelias
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- John Wassick
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Erik Ydstie
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Larry Megan
- Praxair Inc.
- CACHE Liaison
- B. Wayne Bequette
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Insitute
- Conference Information Center
- Robin Craven
- Conference Manager