Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel and Resort
Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel and Resort will host the joint FOCAPO / CPC 2017 conference. Learn more about this facility from their website:
It's okay to stare at the natural beauty of the Catalina Mountains or at mother nature's nightly star show from the luxury of your private Tucson hotel room terrace. We'll make sure you can do it in comfort. Stretch out on a king-sized bed or relax in an oversized soaking tub. If you are getting on with business, make yourself comfortable in an ergonomic chair at a spacious desk. From cozy, inviting standard Tucson guestrooms all the way up to our sumptuous suites, we've got you covered. With private patios, balconies and garden tubs, our rooms and suites are the ultimate in Tucson hotel options.
As of December 21st, there are only a VERY FEW rooms available at the Loews.
To make reservations, call 1-800-234-5117. Ask for Group ID: FOCAPO / CPC 2017 or CAC107.
At this time, the Loews will honor our conference rate if they have ample rooms available. As we get closer to FOCAPO/CPC, if the Loews looks like they are filling up, then they are under no obligation to honor our rate.
- The room rate is $179.00 for single and double rooms. The room tax is currently 12.05%.
- The room rates are available for Sunday, January 8 - Wednesday, January 11, with a few rooms available on January 7 & January 12
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is: 12:00 pm
- The cut-off date for conference rates is: Friday, December 16, 2016
- Rates will be honored 3 days prior and post conference if space is available.
The Loews Ventana Canyon is waiving the $25 daily resort fee for FOCAPO / CPC 2017. If you desire to use Valet Parking, the Spa & Exercise room or the tennis courts, there will be an additional fee. Please be sure to inquire at check-in if you are interested in those services.
The Loews does not offer airport shuttles. The best method to reach the Loews from the Tucson airport is Arizona Stagecoach. Reservations: 1-520-889-1000 or Toll Free: 877-782-4355. They are located INSIDE the Tucson International Airport. Note, online reservations must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
Taxi's are also available and cost approximately $55.00 one way.
- Conference Chairs
- Christos Maravelias
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- John Wassick
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Erik Ydstie
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Larry Megan
- Praxair Inc.
- CACHE Liaison
- B. Wayne Bequette
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Insitute
- Conference Information Center
- Robin Craven
- Conference Manager